Saturday, April 14, 2012

Life Lately

Spring Break has been over for a week, and I'm officially back at school working hard to prepare my students for the Ohio Achievement Assessments (joy!).  Only 37 days left in the school year (if the students counted correctly...I certainly didn't double-check).  I am looking forward to spending the summer with Jonathan and have already planned many summer activities (Parky's Farm, Miami Whitewater, Movers and Shakers classes at the local library, swimming at the family pool, etc.).  Although my dream of being a stay-at-home mom cannot be fulfilled at this time, I certainly have the best job because I get so many breaks from school!

Here's a glimpse of "life lately", including some Easter pictures.  Enjoy!

Playing at an indoor park during Spring Break.
Favorite picture of the month!
 Jonathan and Grandma Jeank!
 Best Buddies.
 All of the grandkids, plus my sisters.
 Daddy helped Jonathan find Easter eggs.
 Checking out the loot.
 One happy kid.  Could life be any better?
 Cousins.
 Balancing his winning egg on a spoon.
 I love my big brother.  He won't admit it, but I think we look alike.  :O)
 Quincy and me - he's awesome!
This picture is truly worth a thousand words.  I love my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment