Monday, May 21, 2012

Summer Swimwear

We have been very busy lately!  I think I spent more time in meetings than in the classroom last week!  It's nice to have a "normal" week of school this week as the school year winds down.

Jonathan and I went shopping for swim trunks last week, and if you know my son well you know that shopping is always an adventure.  He enjoys shopping and generally behaves pretty well.  However, he is extremely picky.  When we go shoe shopping he refuses to try on shoes.  Every.  Single.  Time.  So why did I think picking out swim trunks would be any different?  Maybe I'm just crazy, or maybe I'm just not yet ready to admit that my little guy is just plain stubborn like his daddy and me.

Anyway, I showed Jonathan a few different pairs of swim trunks that I thought were cute:

Circo® Infant Toddler Boys Swim Trunk - EbonyCirco® Infant Toddler Boys Swim Trunk - Blue
Circo® Infant Toddler Boys Swim Trunk - BlueCirco® Infant Toddler Boys Swim Trunk - Racer Red 

(By the way, Jonathan kindly corrected me when I told him that the red shorts had "flowers" on them.  "No, those are leaves."  He was right - the shorts at the store were covered in a lot more leaves than flowers.  *Sigh*)

These are the shorts that Jonathan picked out:

Thomas Toddler Boys Swim Trunk - Dark BlueCirco® Infant Toddler Boys Swim Trunk -  Blue/Orange



(Totally NOT my style.)

I bet you can't wait to find out which swim trunks won!  Too bad - I'm not going to tell until I get a picture of him in them!

~Note: All swim trunks featured can be found at Target.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment