Saturday, May 26, 2012

Weekend in Indy

Darin's niece, Mallory, got married last Saturday, so Jonathan and I took a road trip to Solsberry, IN to attend the wedding and spend some time with Darin's parents.  (Darin had a church golf outing on Saturday and he had to preach on Sunday, so he wasn't able to join us on this trip.)

Jonathan enjoys riding in the car, and he is able to entertain himself for long periods of time (as long as no one sits next to him!).  We enjoyed singing along to one of Peter Frampton's CDs, and Jonathan played his "bat guitar" for much of the ride.  He also entertained us with jokes and weird voices.  :O)

Mallory and Will's wedding was outside and it was HOT gorgeous.  I think I took more pictures of Jonathan, though!  He looked so handsome in his sweater vest (before we peeled it off of him!). 

Stud muffin.

Just paying some bills before the wedding started.

Grandma "Jeank" and Papa Terry.  I love my in-laws!

Reading a book about puppies to pass the time.

Buddies
Love the colors!

Mallory and Will



Mr. and Mrs. Will Padgett!

Love my little man.

Can't leave Grandma Jeank out when it comes to kissing!

Jonathan was totally in love with this bear...

...and the fountain.

Look at those cheeks!  It was HOT!

Giving the bear a "high-five".

My handsome dates.

Catching up on his reading.

So sweet.

"I got my 'sungwasses'!"

No comments:

Post a Comment