Friday, September 28, 2012

Adventures with Jonathan and Good News!

Vinegar+Food Coloring+Baking Soda = Fizzy Fun!

We love science experiments!
We hosed down the area and splashed in the water!

Sweet feet.
Making hand prints!

Precious hands.


"Let's play leap frog!"

Making the batter for banana chocolate chip muffins.

He was so into it!

He was concentrating so hard that this was the only smile I got.



Good news: Progesterone levels came back at 40 today (highest of the pregnancy so far).  This is great news because the count is higher-than-average AND I can finally stop taking progesterone every night.  I'll have my blood drawn again in two weeks to make sure my levels are stable. 

And in other news, Jonathan has shifted from his nightly recited prayer to prayers of thankfulness for people and things (the museum, animals, poop, etc.).  It is so amazing to hear my sweet little boy pray at dinner ON HIS OWN and pray in his bed at night.  I had the privilege of getting him ready for his sitter's this morning (D's out of town), and he said the prayer at breakfast, too.  "Dear God, thank you for my mommy, and the baby in mommy's tummy, and thank you for my food.  We love you.  Amen." 

No comments:

Post a Comment