Thursday, March 28, 2013

Almost There!

This pregnancy is quickly coming to an end, as baby Owen will make his grand entrance into the world in two more days!  This is a very bittersweet time for me.  I love feeling all the baby kicks and punches and I know that I will miss that feeling.  Even though I am looking forward to Owen's arrival, I will miss being the mommy of one precious little boy, and I wonder how I will manage my time with two sweet boys.  I must admit that I feel a bit guilty that I will have to share my "Jonathan" time with Owen.  I think Jonathan's been feeling this, too, because he has been extra clingy lately.  We enjoyed a "Mommy-Son" date night last night at IHOP.  He said that when he gets big and can drive, he'll take me to "HI-HOP", too. 

When I was tucking Jonathan in last night, we were talking about Owen's upcoming arrival, and who will be taking care of him while Darin and I are in the hospital.  He mentioned that he was sad because I was not going to come home from the hospital; that I would be staying there forever.  Poor little guy broke my heart! I tried to reassure him to the best of my ability.  I know that he will be well taken care of by my friends and family.

I'll share pictures when we come home and I'm feeling up to it.  Here's what I have for now...
38 weeks




Church Easter party

4 More Days

1 More Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment