Saturday, March 9, 2013

Nursery

Here is a glimpse into the nursery/Jonathan's room!  Yes, our boys will be sharing a room.  I grew up sharing a room with my sisters, and I loved it (most of the time).  While we fought about candy and clothes, it was fun staying up late and sharing secrets. 

I am only sharing pictures of the "nursery side" of the room right now, with the exception of Jonathan's dresser.  He painted the picture above his dresser to match the color theme in his quilt (made by the talented Grandma "Jeank" Hudson).  I can't finish Jonathan's side until I get letters for his name to put above his bed (he may be a bit jealous that his name is not on the wall).  ;o)


 




The dressers used to be in my bedroom, and Jonathan had one black dresser.  I wanted each of the boys to have his own dresser, and I did not want to buy a new dresser to match the one in Jonathan's room already (too expensive!).  We refinished the dressers from our room to match the gray/black/white/aqua/neon green theme in the boys' room, and moved Jonathan's dresser into our room.  Crib - Graco Mason, from Target
  • Letters - Michael's
  • Frame around letters - already had!
  • Guitar pictures - made by a lady on Etsy
  • Quilt - made by Jean Hudson (it's actually the quilt for Jonathan's bed, Owen's quilt will match, but is not finished)
  • Beautiful painting above tall dresser - hand painted by Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment