Saturday, October 20, 2012

Belly Pics!

13 weeks
15 weeks, 5 days


At 11 weeks I had only gained one pound, and at 16 weeks I have gained 3.5 pounds, although it feels (and looks) like a lot more!  I have been really tired, but I think it's because I'm on my feet almost all day at school.  So far, so good!  Morning sickness is GONE!  Noticeable changes (besides my expanding belly): I am cold all the time, and I am eating A LOT.  I normally eat like a bird, but this week I have had quite an appetite.  I haven't decided if that's a good thing or a bad thing just yet.

Jonathan is still hoping for a girl, although he has switched back and forth between two different names for a girl.  I asked him the other night if he would be alright having a little brother, and he scrunched up his face and said, "NO!"  We have a doctor's appointment on Monday, and we'll schedule our next ultrasound at that appointment.  Seriously can't wait to find out if Mistletoe is a boy or a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment