Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

On Saturday, we went to LaRosa's as a family to celebrate Mother's Day a day early because Sundays are so busy for our family.  Jonathan was a perfect little angel and ate a TON of pizza, and was treated to a giant, chocolate chip cookie.  Owen napped the entire time, so he didn't disturb any of the other restaurant-goers.  :O)

Sunday morning was spent at church, followed by a trip to my mom's house out in Ross.  My Great Aunt Judy was visiting, so she got to meet little Owen.  She is the spitting image of my grandma Roz.

Big boy!

Fun pictures as we waited for Grandma to pick us up for church.

Nice face.


Handsome dude!

Happy Mother's Day to me!

So grateful to God for these two wonderful gifts.

Love him.

Aunt Judy and Owen. 

Such a ham.

And I'm really grateful for this guy.



Sunday evening we went to my dad's house to celebrate the other Mom in my life.  Unfortunately, we didn't get to see Darin's mom on Mother's Day, but we love her all the same!

Just hanging out with Grandpa.



Side note: All of these pictures were taken the same day...note the many different outfits Owen (aka "Spitty") wore!

And I just realized that I didn't get any pictures with my moms.  :O(

No comments:

Post a Comment